Tuesday 27 August 2013

hello guys, guess what ? its already August and yeahhhhhhhh ~ its my birthday ! yeah officially turns to 19 ! my last teen . yeah can you see my excitedness ppls? haha

and here, there a lots of surprised that they made for me and guess what im cried. LOL . (you're not small kid anymore Agnes) . okay here the story :

1)Aimosh, Hilmosh , Finosh , Meldos & Adibos has planned a small surprise party for me . yeah , on that day, on thursday if im not mistaken, they asked me go to playground. and yeah, im not know at all so i just follow the plan . when i reached there, guess what ? them hits me with balloon that fill up with water.

2)my love set a friend-meet with my girlfriend ! we've been not seeing each other about 2 years !

3) celebrating my bithday with family and i got new purse from Alain Delon & new peplum dress from Liesya's Closet :)



at playground, where they hit me with balloon !


at Alani's Cafe 


grilled chicken with cake


at Girlfriend's house


with my handsome nieces


family of august




shirt for him :)


small gift for Daddy


new purse from my sister



peplum's dress from Liesya's Closet


we've been since 2009 !



yeayy ! thanks for make it true love !

p/s: happy monthsary 4year & 7 months ! :)

No comments: