Saturday 5 January 2013

TAEKWANDO CLASS

  Hello, selamat malam ibu ibu bapak bapak yang ada di sini . saya mahu bilang itu . eh eh, jap, kenapa slang indon ni ? haha  . mengigau di tengah malam ni .
 
  its okay . btw, today ada class for taekwando (practikal) . at first, sure little bit scared but then, the chief of instructor, so handsome plus funny . his name, Sir Adam . but, he's married . LOL

 okay, back to what i learnt today . me as usual partner with my girlfriend, my roomate, Aimi . hikhik . we're teach how to protect ourself . its awesome ~! before we start our practical, the Chief asked, what is blind spotted and there is nobody to answer it, then me with my "toya" faces, said , "itu titik buta, sir . which is, orang cina selalu buat tu " (sambil tunjuk demo kat tapak tangan) . hahaa, sumpah malu >_<


me and aimi . how sweet we're . hikhik


proud to wear this . wanna fight ? hikhik


before we dismiss and me sure the center one, beside Sir Adam . weee ~



okay, that all for entry today . will update it later . xoxo
 

No comments: