Friday 1 March 2013

PENANG GENTING CAMERON

   AH,SOOO BUSYYYYYY ~ its been march and me baru nak update story about my holiday during CNY . ah so sad . hihi ~

me so excited :p


the views


hi tea at Boh Farm


having this for the first time and it was great
 okay, enough with this . here, the picture and you can see it by your own :)


mama and daddy with yaya



this picture not perfect yet . hihi


yaya with her favorite aunt


view from us


mama and i


feeling feeling kat Paris :p


my eldest sister


my niece, Adam Zafran


having nasi kandar for first time, sorry gambar tak rotate :p


not rotate


my inai . 


the best pasemboq at town


view from our hotel's room


early dinner at Hard Rock Cafe


ski for first time ever and its was amazing !


at Feringghi Town



ole ole from Penang


fresh from farm


the keychain . i've lots but cant upload it bcz too manyyyy 






No comments: